March 14, 2015

Life in a nut shell!

Well it would seem that I am lacking in the blogging updates yet again... who is really that surprised tho. So I think I am going to decrease my goal from once a day to once a week, maybe a Sunday post. Just to make updates, and so on..... Like anyone reads this anyways lol!!

January, Started a new chapter in life. I started Administrative and Clerical Training at Pathways. I currently have 4 weeks left of class then a two week co-op. Still looking for that co-op but im working on it.

Kay has recently been ill. She ended up with an infection  in a lymth node in her check, we spent a day and a half in the hospital over then. She was on meds for a few weeks, and missed a week of class. But she is done her meds know and is doing much better so that is good. We received her report card, she is doing good, could be better but since she missed a bit of school.

Alix is well Alix lmfao, love him to death but he is a handful most of the time, thats for sure.Grad wise he is doing great for him. Mostly B's But behavior wise not so much he has been reduced to half days for a short time. While we await assessment for ADHD, ODD and so on.

Addy is working on potty training right know, while being a sassy typical 2 year old lol. She is adjusting to being home with daddy all day and not be around mommy most the time. She still atacks me when i get home and demands that she has some "boba" vuz she misses me lol.

It is know mid March and I have completed the class portion on my Administrative and Clerical Training through Pathways. I am starting my co-op on Monday at Executive Realty on york, and I am very excited for the possible job opportunity that I may gain from it.

This is basically my life in a nut shell right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment